3. Take the steamed salted egg yolk out and crush it into a mud with a spoon. The finer the better.
4. Boil the water in the pot, put the peas in and scald for 2-3 minutes, remove the drain and set aside.
5. Pour the cooking oil in the pot and heat it. Add the egg yolk to a small fire and fry until it is bubbling.
6. Then add the shrimp and stir fry, then pour into water or broth and boil until boiled. Add salt to taste.
7. Pour out the excess water from the fat tofu, then put the tofu into the pot, boil again and cook for about three minutes.
8. Pour the starch into the water three times. After each time, pour the starch into the water and mix gently, then pour it into the next one.
9. After the soup is in a sticky state, put the peas in the broth and cook for about one minute to turn off the heat.
10. A fresh and delicious, nutritious meal of egg yolk shrimp and tofu is ready, rice killer also come!
The saltiness of salted duck egg yolk is different. Please add salt according to your own taste. If there is no broth, use water. Water starch is made by mixing corn starch with water. The water starch of this dish can be thicker, and the finished soup is in a state of thick soup.
Does your family often buy tofu to eat? If my sharing is helpful to you, please like, like, add and forward. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a message below the article. Let's discuss each other! Pay attention to the small food light of Xin Momo, I will share all kinds of high quality food here every day, welcome to visit!xx